609zz Bearing Also Called Miniature Deep Groove Ball Bearing. Deep groove ball bearings are versatile, self-retaining bearings with solid outer rings, inner rings and ball and cage assemblies. These bearings with their simple design, high resistance and low-maintenance, are available in single-row and double-row designs, as well as sealed and unsealed. Due to the manufacturing processes used, open bearings can have turned recesses in the outer ring for seals or shields.
Thanks to their low frictional torque, deep groove ball bearings can be used for high speeds.
• Item: 609ZZ Ball Bearings
• Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
• Closures: 2 Metal Sealed
• Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)
• Size: 9mm x 24mm x 7mm
• Inner Diameter: 9mm
• Outer Diameter: 24mm
• Width: 7mm
• Packing: 10 bearings packed individually each in a High density plastic bag or follow customers request package way.
• Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees C
• Life(H): 600
• Limited Speed: 16000 r/min
• Row: Single Row